Thursday 1 September 2011

Join us for the ‘virtual’ book launch!

World Mental Health Day, Monday 10 October 2011
7.30pm GMT (11.30am PST, 2.30pm EST)
I’m very excited about creating a truly international book launch event! I hope you’ll join me on World Mental Health Day in dialogue with my special guests, all from the comfort of your own home. You’ll need to pre-register for this free webinar event.
I’ll be joined by two people featured in the book, Kimberley Jones and Emma Goude, sharing their experience of spiritual emergence and emergency. We’ll also hear from Kaia Nightingale of the Canadian Spiritual Emergence Service and from Ted Esser, Operations Manager for the Spiritual Emergence Network (USA). I’m delighted that Carol Shaw from publishers Findhorn Press will also be joining us. And of course I’ll say a few words about the book too!
Exclusively, for World Mental Health Day ONLY, you can buy a signed copy of the book from The Academy of Living Wisdom. If you would like me to write a personal message inside the front cover, you can type that in when you make your purchase.
Not joined a webinar before? No need to worry; it’s simple. All you’ll need to do is log on at 7.30pm, follow the link we’ll have already sent you and sit back and enjoy!
I look forward to welcoming you to this exciting international launch event!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can choose to give your Name or be Anonymous